There are certain events in Motherhood that make you believe miracles can happen.
1. You, your child, and your house are all clean on the same day.
2. You leave the house on time.
3. While reading What to Expect books, your child has a skill that falls in to the "may even be able to" category.
4. You actually find a play group where the other mothers don't annoy the crap out of you.
5. Your child plays quietly by themselves for 30 straight minutes.
6. You complete the Mommy Triathlon of grocery store, bank, and post office in the same day, without crying.
7. Your husband gets all the poopy diapers in your weekend diaper rotation.
8. Your babysitter is available when you call her at 5pm on a desperate Saturday night.
9. The pediatricians office is running on time.
10. Your child eats something green.
12. The baby weight is gone.
13. Your birth plan goes off without a hitch. (um, yeah right)
14. Your baby latches on like a pro.
15. Girl's Night Out.
16. Spontaneous sex.
17. Triple Paste is buy one get one free.
18. You say, "Hey look at that new tooth! I had no idea it was coming!"
19. While out for the day, your child's diaper leaks and you actually have an emergency outfit, and that outfit is not 2 sizes too small.
20. Nap time.
The beauty of motherhood though, is that even if none of these events ever happen, you still believe in miracles every time you look at your little angel.